Please consider supporting us and becoming a Scav Society Member.
Join us in our efforts at discovering and saving history by subscribing to a membership in the Scavengeology Society. A full year’s membership comes with just a $25.00 donation to the BYRNSIDE’S FORT FUND, 100% of the proceeds of which go towards the expensive restoration of Byrnside’s Fort, including other historic structures we are moving to the property.
Pay online right now to subscribe, or we can manually process your payment in person, or via a mailed check, etc., but you will still need to register below, and your subscription will become active when payment is received. Thank you for your support!
Included with the membership are the following sweet perks for a full year:
- access to member-only content, including digital access of The Scavengeology Journal;
- full access to the MEMBER LIBRARY which has some sweet downloadable resources;
- the ability to download any page or post on our site to a .pdf;
- notification of, and an invitation to, all Byrnside’s Fort events (after the apocalypse is over anyways);
- member-only discounts and offers, which are in the works;
- 15% discount storewide in the Scavengeology Shop – even on finds! This is actually worth it alone if you consider buying one item in the shop.
If you support what we’ve been doing, and what we’re attempting to do, please feel free to chip in, and at the very least get access to some cool stuff, like the digital edition of our first book, The Scavengeology Journal, Vol. 1. It’s the same book, just digital.
Disclaimer: we reserve the right to deny club member status to anyone for any legal reason, in which case we’ll refund the donation. Along with that, if for any reason a member is no longer in good standing, we reserve the right to cancel their status, in which case we will refund the donation paid.